We are thrilled and honored to have Juban’s Restaurant as our new partner for Baton Rouge. The food, staff and ambience are the finest around and the perfect compliment to our food based reality theatre event!
Headliners sharing their food stories are as follows:
• Lieutenant Governor of Louisiana Jay Dardenne
• Jeff Kleinpeter, owner/president of Kleinpeter Dairy Farms
• Smiley Anders, daily columnist for the Baton Rouge Advocate
• Missy Crews, former Miss Louisiana
• Scott Callais, General Manager, Juban’s Creole Restaurant
• Whitney Talbot Cushing, owner of Culinary Therapy
• John Gray, jazz artist, The John Gray Band
• Victoria Green, account manager, S C Johnson
• Peggy Sweeney-McDonald, creator/producer of the show
• Paul Arrigo, Pres. of Visit Baton Rouge will Emcee!
Menu for the evening will feature spring pea soup, salad of baby greens with homemade pepper jelly vinaigrette, cranberries, spicy pecans and crumbled bleu cheese, and a buffet with herb crusted pork tenderloin, sweet potato stuffed boneless quail, Louisiana crawfish etouffee, linguini, seasonal vegetables, and assorted desserts.
Tickets are $60 p/person plus tax and gratuity which includes a delicious dinner buffet, dessert, coffee and the show. A cash bar will be available. Call 225-346-8422. Reservations highly recommended.