“It’s a little bit of theatre, but a lot about cuisine.”
Emcee will be Tom Pace of Talk of the Town Radio
· Chef Ernest Palmisano, Owner/Chef of Ernest’s Orleans Restaurant
· Sandy Davis, Director of Homeland Security for Bossier/Caddo Parishes
· Diego Martinez, President of Millennium Film Studio
· Ryan Glorioso, Casting Director/Owner of Glorioso Casting
· Deborah Allen, Writer/Blogger & Community Organizer
· Robert Darrow, Artistic Director, Shreveport Little Theatre
· Rob Jenkins, Comedy/Magic Professional
· Peggy Sweeney-McDonald, Creator/Producer of the Show
Tickets are $40 p/person plus tax and gratuity which includes a dinner buffet, dessert, coffee and the show. A cash bar will be available. Call 318-226-1325. Reservations recommended.
The dinner will include the famous marinated crab claws, boiled shrimp, Tina Marie’s delicious homemade tamales, jambalaya, crawfish etoufee, tequila lime cilantro shrimp pasta and more!
Over the past year, “Meanwhile, Back At Café Du Monde” has become a popular entertainment and food experience for audiences in Mississippi, Louisiana, as well as in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Santa Monica, California receiving “thumbs up” and standing ovations. A TV pilot has been shot based on the show as well and a coffee table book is in the works.