1/2 (15-oz.) package refrigerated pie crusts
2 cups crushed gingersnaps (about 40 gingersnaps)
1 cup pecans, finely chopped
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 (15-oz. ) can pumpkin
1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
2 large eggs, beaten
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Pecan Streusel (see recipe below)
7 thin ginger cookies, halved
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Fit pie crust into a 9-inch deep dish pie plate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp.
2. Stir together crusted gingersnaps and next 3 ingredients. Press mixture on bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of piecrust.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack (about 30 Minutes)
4. Stir together pumpkin and next 6 ingredients until well blended. Pour into prepared pie crust. Place pie on an aluminium foil-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.